Wednesday, December 31, 2014

That's the way

  The first post of 2015 is actually some pictures I never got around to posting in December. Taken after a good chunk of my family had seen the last movie in the Hobbit series, this photo series/outfit post is remarkable in that I am smiling in at least one of the photos. It's so much easier to have your photo taken if someone else is in it too. 
(My uncle decided to photo bomb. My mother took all of the photographs.) 

Dress: 1920s, estate sale
Sweater: thrifted
Tote: Shakespeare and Co. 
Belt + necklace: vintage
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell





(This is my "What the hell are you doing? Please get out of my picture" face.)



(And this me when I'm amused. If only you could hear my laugh. It has been described as sounding like how a dolphin would laugh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment