A collection of photos taken horizantally during our trip to Paris last September.
1. The most aesthetically pleasing metro stop I saw in Paris.
2. Two Matisses that have long inspired me and by total coincidence were in Musee de l'Orangerie.
3. Plants at the Turkish Market we went to.
4. Flower paintings by Renoir. Also at Musee de l'Orangerie.
5. Amelia and my aunt Petra at Cafe Angelina. Their chocolat chaud, while expensive is insanely delicious.
6. A painting of a ship on a stormy sea. Musee de l'Orangerie. Artist known, but forgotten by yours truly.
7. The ceiling of a rather well known department store.