Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Our love is here to stay

  It is one of my all time favorite times of year: the Christmas season! I have very few original thoughts about the Christmas season, so I won't bother listing them here. I mostly like how all of my family is nice to each other and we do fun things together. Also I have never been to Pike Place Market in December before (in spite of living in the Seattle area for six years). It is so beautiful. Downtown in general is a fun place to meander during the holiday season, with its lights and window displays. 

  Also here is the closest thing I can do to an outfit photo right now. It is dark by five p.m. here. I'm wearing a 1940s dress with my coat and my grandmother's slip on shoes. I am fashion, clearly.







No comments:

Post a Comment