A list of reasons as to why I named this post what I named it:
1) I have become obsessed with the sixties and sixties fashion (again). Blame Bob Dylan for that. Early '60s Dylan is one of my most beloved style icons and less than a month ago we rewatched the excellent Scorcese documentary on him.
2) I am attempting to write a novel set in the early '60s (around the time thus song came out).
3) It is one of my favorite Beatles' songs ever.
4) I am turning eighteen this month, so soon that lyric will no longer apply to me. I always wanted to use it as a post title and this is my last chance.
5) Most importantly, I am wearing a late '60s I Magnin dress and so I wanted the post to have a sixties title. Now I will stop using the word "sixties" before you, my loyal readers start hurling heavy objects at me.
And now I conclude with pictures of Amanda posing awkwardly, brought to you by the Super Bowl's half time show, and my pal Amelia O.Z., photographer extraordinaire.