Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Schloss Lembeck.

  One of my uncles (one I am not very close to, who lives in Germany) got married in a castle. Well technically it's just a rather fancy manor house. Either way it was a gorgeous place with beautiful grounds and a moat. It was not nearly as glamorous and over the top as I thought a castle wedding would be. It was just in a room on the ground floor of the castle. We had to get in and out pretty quickly and got no real tour of the castle. The wedding party had champagne and orange juice on the grounds of the castle after the ceremony. That was easily the best part. 

I wore a 20s dress from a nearby estate sale a year ago, clogs from Lotta from Stockholm, and a rather ratty 50s sweater from the Goodwill that I've worn to death. And a star barrette from Giant Dwarf. I wore a 1920s teddy as a slip because I forgot to pack one. 








Installment 1 / infinity of the Europe 2014 posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment