Monday, March 4, 2013

Has anybody seen my gal?

While on a day trip to Tacoma (pictures later), I found a 1920s cloche for $9! It's very possibly the best vintage find of my life. Tacoma is a much more interesting city than I thought. It has so many vintage malls. In this one chunk of Broadway there are at least 10 of them. There were all of these beautiful old theatres and tall twenties apartment buildings. Although it was a Saturday afternoon, downtown Tacoma had almost no other people in it. Strange. Anyway this is what I wearing on that day (minus my blue coat).

Photographs by Amelia.

Brimless cloche: vintage
Shirt : borrowed
Skirt: H and M
Tights + flats: target









1 comment:

  1. What a charmingly lovely outfit - that vintage cloche is seriously stellar. And oh what a bargain price, too! To think that you can place a piece of nearly 100 year old history on your head for less than $10. You've got to love that! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete