Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pixelated

By the time you've started reading this I will leaving for Europe: going to a wedding in a castle, Paris, and London. Shopping at vintage and thrift stores everywhere I go. Living the dream basically. There will be loads of pictures when I get back on September first. I'm extremely nervous/excited.
On to clothing... I thrifted this Zara dress a couple of weeks ago. I'm completely in love with it. It's a hundred percent silk, the lightest I've ever worn. Not that it has stopped me from sweating in this horrendous heat wave we've been having. The clogs are Lotta from Stockholm. You'll be seeing a lot of them here. I own very few pairs of shoes.
Anyway, wish me luck! See you on the flip side and all that.

(Pictures by Amelia.) 







No comments:

Post a Comment